E2E Customer Focus views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure to organisations so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of E2E Customer Focus.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Chief Executive Officer of E2E Customer Focus.
What Happens Next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Project Director, who will review the matter and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Our Project Director will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will happen within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, our Project Director will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
Note that E2E Customer Focus sees complaints as gifts from our cherised customers.